Full Name: Khaled Mohamed Khaled
Nick Name: DJ Khaled
Occupation Music Producer, Author, Radio Personality, Rapper, Songwriter, Radio Dj, Record producer, Radio personality, Music executive, Songwriter
Date of Birth: November 26, 1975
Birth Place: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Age: (as in 2016) 40
Father Name: Name-Unknown, his father was musician and played Arabic music
Wife Name: Nicole Tuck
Brother Name: None
Sister Name: None
DJ Khaled Height Weight and Body Measurements
Height in feet: 5 feet 6 inches
Height in cm: 168 cm
Height in meter: 1.68m
Weight in Kg: 106 kg
Weight in Pounds: 234 pounds
Chest size 36 inches
Waist size 41 inches
Arms/Biceps 16 inches
Shoe size: 9 US
Hair Color: Bald/Black
Eye Color Dark Brown
Favorite Brand: Monster Beats
DJ Khaled Net Worth?
- With his hits and collaborations, DJ Khaled’s wealth shot upto a cool $20.0 million!
- His work not only earned him fame, but also the luxurieshe and his family have grown accustomed to, like the $10.0 million home he bought from British singer, Robbie Williams.
- DJ Khaled, 42, also has a $6.0 million home in Florida, which comes completewith a Jacuzzi and pool.
- He welcomed his baby boy, Asahd in 2016, and had more followers on social media after posting the baby’s pictures. He now has 8.9 million followers on Instagram alone, and that number is still on the rise!
- It was reported that DJ Khaled receives a cool $15.0 million per show. With songs like “I’m So Hood,�? and “All I Do is Win�? being platinum and double-platinum certified, we are not surprised!
- Cash Money reportedly signed a deal with DJ Khaled, giving him a whopping $1.5 million advance.
- The same year, he received $2.0 million to produce five more albums with the label, according to reports.
- DJ Khaled drives a royal Rolls-Royce worth $70,000, and he even gave Asahd a mini custom-madeRolls-Royce, with a leather interior and personalized plates.
- In mid-2017, DJ Khaled had the ride of his life—literally. The “I Got the Keys�? singer reportedly made $24.0 million between 2016 and 2017. With that, came wheels like you’ve never seen before! He drivesa Phantom VIII ($430,000), an Arabian-blue Wraith Coupe, and a black Ghost sedan (starting at $300,000).
DJ Khaled Net Worth
DJ Khaled Net Worth: DJ Khaled is an American record producer, radio personality, rapper, DJ and record label executive who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. DJ Khaled is also a radio host for the Miami-based urban music radio station WEDR. He is also the DJ for the hip hop group Terror Squad. He has released mulitple studio albums, and had many succesfull singles reach Platinum and Gold. He is the current president of Def Jam South. He was born Khaled bin Abdul Khaled on November 26, 1975, in New Orleans, Louisiana. He released his debut album “Listennn… the Album” in 2006. He has gone on to release many more successful studio albums including “We the Best” (2007), “We Global” (2008), “Victory” (2010), “We the Best Forever” (2011), “Kiss the Ring” (2012)”Suffering From Success” (2013) and “I Changed A Lot” (2015). DJ Khaled has also released the albums Major Key in 2016 and Grateful in 2017. With his debut, he landed at the number 12 position on US Billboard 200, while his third album’s single “I’m So Hood” earned him a platinum record in 2008. The same year, he also received the DJ of the Year awards both at the Ozone Awards and BET Hip Hop Awards. It was in 2009 that DJ Khaled took on his position as president of Def Jam South record label, and shortly after became the founder and CEO of We the Best Music Group. Today he is one of the most sought-after producers in hip-hop and a very popular social media personality. DJ Khaled’s albums Major Key and Grateful both reached #1 on the Billboard 200, US Rap, and US R&B/Hip-Hop charts. His single “I’m the One” (featuring Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne) reached #1 on several charts including in the US and the UK. His single “Wild Thoughts” (featuring Rihanna and Bryson Tiller) was also a huge commercial success.
DJ Khaled Albums
|We The Best (440,000 copies)||$450,000|
|We Global (294,000 copies)||$300,000|
|Kiss The Ring (108,000 copies)||$112,000|
|Suffering From Success (44,000 copies)||$47,000|
Expect some amazing things from the musical genius this year! DJ Khaled’s tour with Demi Lovato will take the two to 20 North American cities and will kick off in February. And we can only imagine he’ll be seeing more dollar signs from those shows!
DJ Khaled per day/ per month and per year earning overview
How Much DJ Khaled Earns A Year?
Income Statistics for 2013:
Annual Income: $3 000 000
Monthly Income: $250000
Weekly Income: $57692,31
Daily Income: $8219,18
Estimated earnings from his album Suffering from Success (44,000 copies)
Estimated earnings from his album Kiss the Ring (108,000 copies)
Estimated earnings from his album We the Best Forever (53,000 copies)
Deal to produce 5 albums with Cash Money
Estimated earnings from his album We Global (294,000 copies)
Estimated earnings from his album We the Best (440,000 copies)
Estimated earnings from his album Listennn… the Album (230,000 copies)
Earnings until 2011
Khaled Songs Album’s List
|2006||Listennn: The Album||Koch|
|2007||We the Best||Koch|
|2011||We the Best Forever||Cash Money|
|2012||Kiss the Ring||Cash Money|
|2013||Suffering from Success||Cash Money|
|2015||I Changed a Lot||We the Best|